-Contains full sets of weeks that are divisible by 7-day-segments.
-Contain full sets of Jubilee cycles, divisible by 50-year-segments.
- God's week contains 365,240 of our weeks.
- God’s week contains 140 Jubilees (see Genesis 6:3 “years” means circles or orbits).
- There are 18,262 sundowns (days) per Jubilee.
- There are 2,556,680 total sundowns (of our days) in God's week.
- There are 365,240 sundowns (our days) per millennium.
- Each millennium is not divisible by our weeks.
- Each millennium is divisible by Jubilees (20 per millennium = 140 total, see Gen 6:3).
- This means our Gregorian calendar matches the Jewish observational method (using the crescent moon and ‘aviv (i.e. the ripeness of barley).