- The Federal Reserve is willing to print and/or digitize as much money as Congress requests.
- Congress is the first entity to spend this borrowed money (which was created out of thin air!).
- Therefore the inflation (that is caused in the process) is not realized at the high government levels.
- They purchase actual goods and services with this "money" without having to tax us up front.
- We re-elect these "wonderful" (power-hungry) Santa Clauses' because we get free stuff!
Our government officials KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING and WE are letting them do it!
America: What are we doing to our children??
Ezekiel 16: 13-21
That is a tough scripture to understand.
I think we need to get hold of the understanding that Jesus Christ (The Messiah of All of Israel) is "the Lamb of God" AND that this same Jesus Christ (The Messiah of All of Israel) is also "the Lion of the tribe of Judah," AKA The King of All of Israel, therefore The King of all Kings!
When Jesus was teaching His disciples to 'resist not evil' he was teaching them about a Life of Perfection: Total and complete Trust in God (and submission) with no trust in "the arm of flesh" whatsoever. Anyone who accomplished this would be unspotted: Perfect! You will note that Jesus summed up this lesson by telling the disciples:
So where does that leave us sinners? Are we supposed to lie down and allow evil to tread us to shreds as we “resist not evil?”
This commandment, to love our neighbor, is explained further: